- Quick release handgrips with multiple points of adjustment
- Black Push-button (HAND15 SHADOW)
- Compatible with Arri Rosettes
- Patented Push-button technology - Push, adjust, release, and then its lock
- Rubber handgrips for stability and precision
- Stainless steel locking mechanism for durability
- ¼-20 and 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking stoppers
- CNC machined aluminum
Left and right Arri Rosettes handgrips that can be attached to cameras or camera support hardware that has standard Arri rosettes. Each arm features three points of articulation (2 Push-button, 1 ratchet knob) allowing you to adjust the arms for your comfort. The arms attach to your camera or support via an Arri compatible rosette with spring-loaded locking levers, which allow you to lock your arms in place. Each arm is also designed with (2) ¼-20 and (2) 3/8-16 threaded holes with locking attachment stoppers for additional mounting options and to strongly secure the camera accessories in position.
SHAPE is well known for its Push-button handle, now used by so many professionals in the industry. We developed this patented technology to give users quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock. The Push-button system on the Handle articulating joint provides additional articulation near the rosette, while a second push-button articulation joint allows you to rotate and precisely position the rubber handgrips.