OBS! Vi gjør oppmerksom på at prisen er for 1stk høyttaler.
When your project requires a powerful performance with no sacrifice in quality, the Genelec 8030C active studio monitor is designed to exceed your expectations. The 8030C, introduced in 2017, even delivers 4 dB higher SPL and has a lower energy consumption than earlier models of 8030.
As strikingly stylish as it is sonically impressive, the 8030C features the rounded edges and colour-free, accurate reproduction of the rigid all-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™). Every element of the design is crafted to perfect your listening experience. Precise on- and off-axis frequency reproduction is courtesy of the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™). Broad low-frequencies and high SPLs are delivered with a flow-optimised internal curved reflex tube and a maximised internal volume. And when you’re finished, Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry detects when your system is no longer in use, placing it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode.
From professional studios to outside broadcast vehicles, the 8030C has been crafted to combine extraordinary power with absolute precision.
- SPL 104 dB
- Frequency response 47 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response ± 2.0 dB (54 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension Woofer 5 in + Tweeter 3/4 in metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 50 W (both Class D)
- Dimensions H 299 x W 189 x D 178 mm, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight 5.0 kg
- Connections 1 x XLR analog input