The OTX 1410 is a compact SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed, high bandwidth, broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORX 1400) you have a very cost-effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 12Gbit/s (4096×2160 @ 60Hz), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
Operation of the OTX 1410 is fully automatic. The SDI video format is automatically detected, reclocked and then transmitted over the fiber optic connection. A reclocked electrical SDI output is also provided.
- Supports 12G, 6G, 3G and 1.5G SDI video inputs
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B (support for all formats)
- Auto reclocking 1.5Gbit / 3Gbit / 6Gbit / 12Gbit
- Error free optical transmission
- Reclocked SDI loop out connection
- LC/PC connection
- Singlemode fiber connection
- Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (singlemode)
- Hot swappable and hot pluggable