The DJI Master Wheels 2-Axis is a wireless long-range gimbal controller featuring two wheel control modules. Each module syncs up to one of the gimbal's three axes and provides individual control over that axis. A third wheel module can be incorporated at a later time for control over all three gimbal axes. The Master Wheels controller is compatible with the DJI Ronin 2 and Ronin-S, and with select third-party gimbals via an SBUS connection. It offers high-precision and low-latency wireless control over 1.8 miles of distance and wired control up to 98' (using an optional cable).
Performed movements can be saved and repeated later, allowing you to build up a library of gimbal movements. The Master Wheels controller is capable of operating in temperatures as low as -4°F and it runs for up to 18 hours using the included batteries.
The wheel controllers use high-precision sensors and advanced control algorithms to achieve accurate and smooth camera movement. The high-resolution optical encoders are capable of detecting and communicating subtle movements, making the Master Wheels system suitable for professional film, TV, and video productions.
The wheels are made of stainless steel, providing for a classic feel and reliable operation, and the center wheel module can be adjusted to the left or right as that might be helpful in some scenarios. The wheel modules can be used attached to the Master Wheels base or detached and connected via cables, providing for more freedom in tight spaces.
Each wheel module has a three-stop toggle switch that controls gimbal direction and dials that control speed, smoothness, and damping. Additionally, various buttons (including three assignable ones), menus, and a display screen on the Master Wheels base allow you to monitor equipment status and adjust settings quickly.
- Wireless long-range gimbal controller for professional productions
- Two wheel control modules — each syncs up to a different gimbal axis (optional third wheel module can be incorporated at a later time)
- Compatible with the Ronin 2, Ronin-S, and select third-party gimbals (SBUS connection)
- 1.8 mile wireless transmission distance
- 98' wired transmission distance over optional cable
- 10 ms latency
- High-precision sensors and advanced control algorithms achieve accurate and smooth camera movement
- Savable, repeatable moves
- Three-stop toggle switches control gimbal direction; dials control speed, smoothness, and damping
- 2.4 and 5.8 GHz dual frequency
- Self-heating batteries feature up to 18-hour battery life and allow operation in as low as -4°F
- Adjustable center wheel control module (adjusts left or right)
- Wheel modules can be used attached or detached and connected via cables
- Detachable control wheels
- Standard Mitchell mount
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads
- Built-in display screen