The 3759 CX10 Sprinter II 2-stage (carbon fibre) tripod system combines the 1576 Sprinter II tripod and CX10 fluid head for fast and easy set-ups. Designed for the creative professionals needing a stable, higher capacity solution, it is capable of balancing from a broadcast down to a DSLR camera, thanks to CB Plus technology and Millers precision fluid drag system.
The CX10 employs CB Plus technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance, 5+0 settings of Miller's fluid pan and tilt drag with 60mm of camera plate travel, enabling you to match your camera configuration to any shot.
The CX10 is matched with the 2-stage Sprinter II (carbon fibre) tripod and mid-level spreader providing speed of set-up and incredible height range all in a light weight carbon fibre system.
- Affordable, Stable, Robust.
- 100mm ball levelling.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg.
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch.
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
- High speed independent 2-stage dual leg locks.
- Lightweight carbon fibre tubing.
- Comes with Mid-level ground spreader and rubber feet.
- With 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty. (5 year for Educational)
Sprinter II 2-St Carbon Fibre Tripod (1576)
Mid-Level Spreader (993)
Pan Handle (679)