For easy storage and transport, the tripod can fold as small as 41,8cm - and weighs as little as 1,49kg!
You can easily fit a NX tripod into a backpack, camera bag or
carry-on luggage! You no longer can use the excuse that you didn’t bring
a tripod because it was too big !
The NX Series tripod has a uniquely designed leg mechanism that
allows you to move the legs up 180°. This allows the tripod to be folded
significantly smaller than comparably sized tripods with conventional
leg designs. Simply depress the leg angle lock and invert the legs 180°.
An added advantage is that you can keep a ball head on the tripod and
it will still fit in the compact case.
- The ideal tripod for travelers - full-sized, but folds down small
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness
- The center column can be inverted for unusual low angle shots, and can also be attached to monopod for extra hight.
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
- Shorter part of center column can be used for low angle or macro shooting
- 3 position leg angle for uneven terrain
- 8 layers Carbon fiber